In SnappBox we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage a group of products rather than just one. Generally, this involves a more hands-off approach in terms of individual product development, more meetings, and more interaction with high-level stakeholders.
He or she is expected to be an expert in their product domain and viewed as such to the community and internally at Snapp. They are expected to prioritize and manage their products with minimal guidance from leadership or other product team members.
The main responsibilities will be:
● Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
● Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the -project and creating requirements.
● Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product.
● Assessing the value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics, and themes to ensure work -focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
● Working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
● Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
● Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals.
● Following our competitors and the industry.
● Keeping abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
● Researching and analyzing the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
● Leading a sizable product line(s).
● Acting authority on his/her product.
● Interfacing with company execs.
● Driving the product in the right direction.
● Taking an active role in defining the future.
● Managing the product lifecycle end-to-end.
● Engaging with stakeholders.
● Mentoring less experienced Product Managers to enable them.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant fields.
● +3 years of experience in the related fields.
● Strong analytical skills for problem-solving.
● Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
● In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Creative thinker with a vision.
● Attention to details.
● Effective verbal and written communication skills.
● Team player.
● Willingness to learn and adapt as the requirements grow and change.
● Fast learner.