- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision;
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work CMO to create product plans and road-maps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product life cycle management
- Background in Telecommunications, IT or Network is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills in both Farsi and English
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching