Senior Procurement Supervisor (Local Raw Material)
Tejarat Sharq Industries Company (TSIC) Tehran
Posted 8 days ago
The Senior Procurement Supervisor (Local Raw Material) is responsible to reduce the share of imported raw materials by focusing on localization. He/she should find local capable suppliers, define development plans, order raw materials based on purchasing requests and follow P2P process.
• Resource finding, market analysis, communication with the Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Agriculture in order to get acquainted with local suppliers.
• Plan to develop local potential suppliers to produce import material locally and reduce import share.
• Contracting with local suppliers, follow up their claims and coordinate for timely transportation and delivery of raw materials.
• Conducting qualitative and quantitative evaluation of local suppliers.
• Ordering raw materials based on the requests from planning department.
• Tracking and follow up the materials returned from suppliers.
• Preparing related weekly reports for Procurement Manager.
• Observance of organizational requirements, code of conduct, food safety and HSE regulations.
• Localization process and progress.
• Preparing cash flow reports.
• Preparing a “Suppliers Map” and supplier’s performance reports.
• Monthly KPIs such as spending pool, savings, day of hands, quality and delivery.
• Bachelor degree in business management or industrial engineering.
• Minimum 5 years preferably within an FMCG environment
• Being familiar with local contract terms and conditions
• Being familiar with raw materials and suppliers related to juice.
• Supplier development and localization.
• Familiarity with sourcing and supplier evaluation process
• Familiarity with import process.
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent proficiency on Microsoft Office and Power Point.
• Negotiation skills