- Senior Process Engineer of process Discipline
- Supervision on process implementation @ site (rarely)
- Generating of engineering documents in process, site visit and shop test
NOTE that the company is a knowledge-base co and only clever engineers can be employed.
- Skilled on Electrochlorination Process (for water treatment)
- Field of education: Chemical Engineering - Degree: MSc (graduates of top universities only: Sharif, Tehran, Amirkabir, IUST, Isfahan Uni. of Tech. *** NOTE: AZAD Uni.in any degree is not acceptable)
- Age and Gender: Men, Maximum 33 years
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries and site experience.
- Fully skilled on AUTOCAD, HYSIS and other related software.
- Fully skilled in the preparation of engineering process documents including:P&ID, PFD, Control Philosophy, Cause&Effect Matrix, . . .
- Experts on standards such as IPS, API, . . .
- Experienced in basic design and detailed design engineering team
- Experienced on Site Working, such as ASSALUYE, Mahshahr, Bandar Abbas
- Creative, with a dynamic mind, Teamwork skill
- Strong ability to do research
- Very resposible
- Hard working (NOTE that this position is not suitable for whom which are very limited to official times)
*** The candidate should pay attention to the issues of the religion of Islam and have full faith in the Islamic Republic of Iran ***
Resume review is not possible if you do not have any of the above conditions, are a student or do not have a military service card.