• Review work problems and procedures such as organizational change, communications, and information flow, integrated process methods and approval procedure.
• Provides expertise in the development, testing and evaluation of new or enhanced organizational processes or structures; recommends improvements, as appropriate.
• Implementation, maintaining and improvement of the IMS (Integrated Management system) and Implementing Process Management System through analysis and mapping of the current processes (AS-IS) and to improve them (TO-BE) considering best practices / benchmarks in accordance with company's strategy.
• Assists in the designing and implementation of information systems and software to achieve functional goals of project control systems in support of Process Management principles.
• Identify main areas of improvements in business, develop systematic solutions, propose improved methods of actions and prepare proper documents.
• Design, implement and analyses the business processes in order to mitigate waste of time and resources and increase productivity and efficiency.
• Preparing and analyzing information for the purpose of Management Review Assuring process effectiveness throughout the organization by means of compliance with the International standards for management systems.
• Both men and women, between 28- 38
• B.S/M.S in Industrial Engineering or related Engineering fields
• At least 7 years of experience
• Familiar with the systematic requirements in the automobile industry
• High level of competence with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio)
• Excellent ability to audit Integrated Management System
• Advanced English knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent learning and team working skills