- Analog/digital circuit design
- Magnetics design
- Power electronics circuit design
- PCB design using Altium Designer
- EMI/EMC mitigation techniques
- Power converter HW testing
- Design of algorithms for power converters
- Testing of algorithms via Simulink (MIL)
- Translating algorithms into SW (C and C++ code)
- Testing of SW (SIL, PIL, HIL)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics) with at least 3 years of industrial experience
- Experience with power converter design and testing
- Experience with implementation and testing of control algorithms
- Experience with ARM or DSP programming
- High-level of English proficiency
- Skilled team player
- Hardworking and interested in working in a high-tech challenging environment
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PARSTRONIC was established in June 2015 by Ramin Amiri (an ex-fellow of General Motors, Delphi and Yaskawa all in the USA) and is paving the way to become the top manufacturer of Electronics in Middle East.
As of April 2018, Parstronic has about 20 employees and is expanding at a rapid pace.
Parstronic's first product is Integrated Elevator Control System which enjoys features superior than global competitors such as OTIS, Schindler, etc. Parstronic is also responsible for setting the standards for elevator and escalator industry in Iran under the supervision of "Iranian Ministry of Energy" and "Iranian National Standard Organization" in 2018-9.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.