We are looking for someone who gets excited about using technology to craft impactful solutions. You’ll be working in PHP (MVC or Pure) frameworks. We’re not going to tell you what to do – we’re counting on you to figure out the real problem and how to solve it. You’re someone who’s not afraid to ask questions or pipe up with new ideas or solutions.
You’ll need to be feel comfortable in PHP and have object-oriented programming foundations. You’ll be building content types, views, paragraphs and templates, as well as writing custom modules to integrate with third-party APIs. You'll also need to get familiar and comfortable with our Git workflow, and be able to push code and configuration through to multiple environments. You should be confident in your troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- A degree or diploma in computer science or a related field or comparable accreditation is an asset but not necessary
- 4+ years experience in web or application development, or a related field
- You should know a lot about: PHP
- You should have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- You have some experience with Git or other version control systems
- Ability to work in multiple projects and manage multiple tasks with minimum or little supervision
Deep knowledge of :
PHP (PURE & MVC/Framework)
Familiar with :
Prefer to understand :