● Regularly communicate with stakeholders, project managers, quality assurance teams, and other developers regarding progress on the long-term technology roadmap.
● Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs.
● Develop and oversee testing schedules in the client-server environment, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various devices display the desired content.
● Produce quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed.
● Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchasing alternatives.
● Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze bottlenecks.
● Design performs, robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients.
● Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud.
● Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing.
We will offer you:
● Young and dynamic team and friendly environment.
● Fun team-building activities.
● Space for growth and learning.
● Supplementary insurance.
● Loans and facilities.
● Experience working with common frameworks such as Phalcon.
● Mastery of MySQL.
● Knowledge of RESTful API services.
● Knowledge of Jenkins, Varnish, Docker, and Kubernetes.
● Experience working with databases (My SQL, Redis, and Elastic Search).
● Strong knowledge of PHP7, OOP, MVC+ Design Patterns.
● At least 3 years of experience in software development with PHP.