The Senior Payroll Accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely payment of employee payroll. This role requires strong technical and communication skills and the ability to simultaneously manage tasks to meet established standards and deadlines. Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to rapidly changing priorities is essential. you must be a team player who is motivated to take on projects and tasks that require initiative and close attention to detail.
1. Schedule, prepare, opening, balance, audit, close, and finalize all payroll cycles.
2. Process and peer audit employee payroll data and payments.
3. Maintenance important data including new hire setup, tax form processing, benefits setup,
terminations, and other functions.
4. Process leaves of absence and terminations with accuracy according to insurance & social
5. Collaborate with HR on payroll system and providing advice and guidance as required
6. Prepare the accounting documents needed
7. Communicate with managers and team leaders for receiving employee performance information
1. At least 2 years of experience as a payroll accountant.
2. Strong knowledge in insurance & social security lows.
3. Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills required.
4. Strong analytical skills with an ability to detect inconsistencies in data.
5. Deal tactfully and courteously with employees and other staff when explaining the functions and
policies in the Payroll Department.
6. Adaptable to rapidly changing systems and environment.
7. Strong Excel skills required
8. Responsible and Regular