The key mission of this position at Zarrin is to implement various organizational development projects with being able to design and update organizational structures and job profiles.
The key tasks and learning areas of this position are as follows:
● Designing or redesigning organizational charts and job profiles and keeping them updated.
● Cooperating on and conducting various OD projects (employee experience, learning organization, suggestion system, etc.).
● Implementing and maintaining the standards in different classes of ISO certificates.
● Identifying and applying various approaches to organizational excellence and quality management methods such as EFQM, etc.
● Cooperating in implementation of OM module in SAP.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, or related fields.
● At least 2 years of experience in HR especially in the field of OD.
● Familiar with developing organizational strategies, processes, policies, and procedures.
● Familiar with developing job profiles.
● Familiar with the latest trends in designing organizational charts.
● Familiarity with SAP is a plus.
● Highly responsible, result-oriented, and well-organized.
● Strong teamwork skills and flexibility to work in a high-paced environment.
● Good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level).