● Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
● Perform tests, refactor code, and use new development tools.
● Manage people's emotions.
● Proper planning for project scheduling.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or other related fields.
● Familiarity with concepts of Clean Code.
● Algorithmic mindset and mastery of Data Structure concepts.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Perfect understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
● High proficiency in Node.js.
● High proficiency in Nest.js or similar web frameworks.
● High proficiency in PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases.
● High proficiency in database design.
● At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
● Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Great organizational and time management skills.
● Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.