Objective of the role: Responsible for the installation, administration and troubleshooting of the IT infrastructures (servers, operating system, network services, storage, CCTV & Voip) in the Company and assign projects to ensure quality, productivity and security A challenging job with a variety subjects in Networking and IT Security field to have new and unique experience in a team..
List of responsibilities: - Provide expert input and advice on Security products and policies to meet production delivery
- Administer and optimize performance of data management systems, ensuring their consistency, quality and security.
- Ensure the release (installation and configuration) of an application's components (operating system, production tool and software) in compliance with the operational rules
- Be responsible for cascading the groups security policy
- Collect business requirements and ensure they are covered by the targeted solutions
- Familiar with designing virtualized infrastructure
- Define backup and recovery solution and have experience for related software
- Responsible for High Availability of services
- Tune Databases and Operating Systems
-Familier with VOIP (Isabella and Elastix) and CCTV ُ(NVR Software ).
Reporting to: CEO & Technical manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Sat-Wed 8:00-17:00 - Occationally Weekend And On-Call.
Travel requirements: Occationally.
- University qualifications: BSc in any IT related filed, Software / Hardware Engineering
- Other certifications: CCNP, MicroSoft and Linux Server 2012, Voip
- Ability to pro-actively learn new technology, processes and other skills
- Able to pro-actively search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation and other information.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and have strong customer service Skills
- Good understanding of IT Security business
- Previous experience: At least 5-7 years of professional experience in Networking and IT security filed
- Specialist knowledge: Familiar with: Antivirus, Firewall/UTM, Virtualization concepts and platforms, Backup Solutions, Mail servers