• Effectively communicate product benefits to all relevant customers
• Identify and engage with leading health care professionals for performing clinical trials on products
• To Maintain and improve product knowledge of the sales force and to continually update knowledge on the product,
competitors by holding regular training
• Provide presentations for groups of health care professionals
• Provide marketing materials for product promotion and campaigns. Monitor campaigns for their effectiveness.
• Educational background in pharmacy or medicine
• Preferably 2 years of experience as a product specialist or MSL in the pharmaceutical or health care products market.
• Strong in presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Strong in team activities and cross-functional collaboration
• Excellent command of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, word)
• Excellent command of the English language
• Energetic, creative, hardworking, reliable and motivated