• To manage the activities of the Financial aspects of Project Support Office thereby providing effective support to the CPG
• To ensure annual budget preparation and control for CPG division in Capital and Operating Expenditure budgets
• To act as liaison point among project professionals, project vendors, and project users to provide advice; resolve conflicts; interpret processes; and negotiate resolutions where no specific guidelines exist regarding Capital financial subjects.
• To ensure proper implementation of MTN Group approved CPM (Capex Project Management Methodology) and CBM (Capex Budgeting Management Methodology) throughout the company.
• To drive and ensure alignment between MTN Irancell strategy and financial aspects of capital projects to achieve overall business objectives.
• To develop financial project governance approach to ensure optimization of financial resources and effectiveness of cross-functional enterprise projects by prioritizing them against a common and relevant measurement framework.
• To define and monitor implementation of financial aspects of project management processes and procedures to be aligned with the acceptable standards and approach.
• To monitor and ensure that proper reports are in place as required by CPG Management including financial aspects of project progress and compliance with CAPEX governance processes.
• To audit formal internal reports and reviews of project process and project certificates compliance in terms of financial matters.
• To manage annual Capex and Opex budget preparation and ensure proper control and monitoring on its expenditure is in place.
• To validate payments to vendors, subcontractors, Landlords, and Organizations while ensuring the accuracy of them.
• To manage Capex Steering Committee as the secretary, ensure all committee required reports and arrangements are in place, and follow up to resolve raised issues in a timely manner.
• To ensure implementation of EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) standards throughout the project life-cycle across the MTNIrancell in close collaboration with Finance.
• To validate payments to TCPs and TIC and manage the conflicts between all internal and external parties.
• To ensure all financial operations and transactions related to CPG including purchase requests are being handled on a timely basis based on MTN policy and financial standards.
• Bachelor degree in industrial engineering, management fields related to project management
• Master degree will be an advantage
• Fluent in English
• At least 5 years’ experience in project management field
• Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
• Understanding of the core functions of the organization
• Project Management
• Financial Standards
• Awareness of the broader divisional organizational perspective (e.g. links between Projects, links with other Programmes/initiatives) and how this affects the Programme/Project
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.