• To monitor all commercial relationship obligations with Corporate and Government’s after commercial agreements are concluded
• To maintain a proper communication link between various EB teams and also other company teams to ensure required information is disseminated in a timely manner
• To oversee E2E process of enterprise sales planning and ensure afore set milestones are in progress as planned.
• To ensure proper sales reporting and analysis is in place for all sales channels and also required insight is being generated through different channels
• To develop proper initiatives to ensure the delivery, execution and support of current landscape of the Enterprise sales channel to achieve identified revenue targets
• To drive new contract acquisition, product growth, and ensure sales team meet and exceed all sales, operational, and performance objectives.
• To conduct research to identify Enterprise and Government related business sales opportunities and report on international trends emerging in the B2B business environment
• To translate the targets for acquisition, retention and profitability, considering the long term implications of actions from a more broad perspective
• To develop B2B sales support process strategies for Enterprise Business function from customer engagement to revenue cycle management and own the Fulfillment, Assurance and Billing (FAB) process.
• To implement strategies to establish and maintain relationships with all Enterprise and Government’s accounts
• To establish a proper process/ line of communication to ensure that the Enterprise inputs are being delivered to Solution Development Department for product development functions
• To prepare annual budgets for the Enterprise sales channel and ensure all expenditure is in line with the agreed budgets.
• To initiate and manage ad hoc sales projects to boost sales performance in the EB channels
• Define the department KPAs and KPIs and cascade these to the managers of Segments
• Clarify roles for the several levels of account managers to match the level of expertise and results required
• Drive initiatives that will enhance the Business Sales, internal/external customer experience and have direct interaction with Sales Leadership, Sales Staff, and Customers and maintain Cross-Channel relationships.
• Identify and develop process and systems improvements (e.g. online fault reporting, automated APN reporting)
• Apply research in an optimal way to add as much value as possible to this and to other areas of the business
• Communication results and recommendations to the relevant areas effectively to build a competitive advantage
• Recommend innovative solutions to enhance Irancell’s performance in the Voice, Data, and Solutions area
• Make continuous improvements at system, process and procedure level
• Negotiation of best deals based on operational targets and business strategy
• Establish sound relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Exploit new opportunities to grow
• Encourage continuous service improvement
• Implement Cost-saving activities
• B.Sc. degree in commerce (Financial/Marketing/Communications) related
• MBA or Masters advantageous
• Fluent in English
• Manager track record of 5 years or more, with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
• Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
• At least 4 years and on experience in the telecoms industry
• 2 years directly in sales or marketing, particularly in product development, partner management or key account management
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching