• To maintain a proper communication link with EB Sales and partnership teams in order to avoid parallel efforts
• To support sales team in cross-selling opportunities activities to improve EB revenue
• To establish and maintain a proper link between various technical and legal teams in order to close deals with EB customers
• To translate and execute Irancell Enterprise Business strategies within the Business Development function.
• To develop and roll out creative plans to acquire new enterprise customers
• To work closely with EB Marketing in order to provide inputs for go to market plans and pricing strategy
• To identify and manage effective prioritization of potential customers in terms of customer value and credibility.
• To closely monitor high value sub segments of public and Large Enterprise (LE) markets to identify business opportunities.
• To represent Irancell in high-level sales negotiations with new potential customers.
• To lead a team of Senior Sales Executives to drive new customer acquisition process
• To manage seamless transition of newly acquired customers to sales teams as Account Managers.
• To set and implement strategies and procedures to establish new relationships with LE and Public sector accounts
• To establish processes and procedures to ensure provision of real-time feedback about customers’ specific needs to Enterprise Solution Development Department (especially Presales team) so that customer requirements will be taken into account in product development/enhancement process
• To drive sales efforts in order to shift EB customer base from Core Services to new revenue streams.
• To manage preparation of reports showing the last pipeline status to the division head
• To ensure effective execution of Pipeline management process for new accounts
• To define acquisition targets aligned with divisional KPIs and cascade them to Senior Sales Executives
• To track daily, weekly and monthly sales activities of sub-ordinates and measure their performance against assigned goals and expectations
• To resolve any possible conflict between Business Development team and Sales department/Strategic partnership team/Channel partners about account ownership
• To ensure that all necessary considerations are taken into account in the customer acquisition process, including but not limited to legal, regulatory, financial and ethical concerns, as well as internal policies and work instructions
• Provide recommendations to other departments in order to optimize products, prices, contract templates and so on.
• Recommend innovative enterprise solutions to enhance Irancell’s performance in the ICT market
• Negotiate best deals based on operational targets and business strategy
• Establish sound relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Exploit new opportunities to grow
• Increase gross margin through optimizing product/solution sales price
• B.Sc./B.A. degree in commerce (Marketing/Finance/General), Industrial engineering, Telecommunications, IT or related fields
• MBA or Master’s degree in related fields is an advantage
• Full proficiency of English language
• Management track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in Telecommunications industry or adjacent markets
• Having worked across diverse cultures and geographies, especially in Multi-national corporations, is advantageous
• Minimum 8 years proven track record of B2B and B2G sales experience in telecommunications industry or adjacent markets at a large enterprise
• Proven track record of closing multi-million dollar deals with Public sector and Large Enterprises in private sector across various vertical markets
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching