- Responsible for budgeting system, policies and processes
- Develop planning and budgeting process, including the development of the budget manual and templates, creation of tools to develop work plans, etc
- Participate in all phases of planning & budgeting processes
- Working closely with budget owners to create and monitor operating budget
- Prepare the Capex & Opex budget
- Prepare the budgeted P&L, Balance sheet & Cash flow statement in quarterly basis
- Develop, maintain and analyze accounts, preparing periodic reports that compare actual results with plans and forecasts
- Regularly working with budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of projects
- Cooperate with the financial accounting team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective and more useful reports and analysis
- Assist in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Analyze and interpret financial information in financial statements
- Prepare the financial analysis, management reports and presentations
- Design flash reports as a periodic snapshot of key financial data that help management assess the key performance indicators
- Compile and submit standard and ad hoc internal management reports
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- At least 5 years work experience (Experience in the Oil & Gas industry would be an advantage)
- Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis
- Experience in main budgeting principles such as Activity Based Costing (ABC), Activity Based Budgeting (ABB) and Activity Based Management (ABM)
- Ability to compile, interpret, verify and explain data and financial reports
- Familiar with ERP/IFS software is an advantage
- Familiar with English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: tact, patience, confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to communicate openly and frankly
- Having problem solving mindset, team work spirit
- Ideal Age: 25 - 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.