• Ensuring legal policies and procedure are in place to confirm with company legal requirement,
• Provide advice on all legal matters relevant to the business, including corporate governance, transactions, trade law, regulatory and other corporate matters,
• Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents,
• Review, negotiate and draft a variety of contracts,
• Research and study referred subjects.
• Bachelor degree in law from reputable governmental university,
• Master degree in private law or international trade law is a plus,
• Must have +4 years of legal experience as an in-house lawyer,
• English fluency (Writing and Speaking),
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint),
• Team-oriented individual,
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed,
• Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills, high attention to the details.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers.
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.