We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Software on each one is not expected.
- You should be able to research and experiment efficiently, have a bias towards automation, and Desire to make your fellow engineers more productive.
- TechranCo is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and Applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information,
And access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work.
- Is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in Tehran.
- The company's office is located in Tehran, Saadat Abad area and its working hours are from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday to Wednesday.
What You Will Be Doing
- Automating the configuration of Linux, and Mac build infrastructure
- Automating the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies
- Designing, coding, and maintaining automated release spring boot projects and infrastructure
- Improving the reliability and performance of the test and build processes
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process and code
- You are motivated by helping other engineers succeed and work efficiently
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to program managers, customer support, and other engineers are no problem for you
- You are able to mentor and model best practices for software build and release
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your positive attitude and technical competence
- Experience with CI tools, especially Bamboo or GitLab Runner
- Proficiency in the programming language Java (Open JDK 8 later)
- Experience with public cloud, especially AWS
- Proficiency with Spring Boot
- Experience with Amazon Corretto 11 or Oracle JDK 11
- Experience with native client development
- Experience with web app release management
- Experience with build software such as Gradle or Maven
- Experience with Artifactory (prefer to be Nexus)
- You should have familiarity with most of the target platforms but experience authoring or building
- Proficiency in the Spring Framework such as Spring Data JPA, Spring Security OAuth 2,
Spring REST Docs (or Swagger), Spring RESTful, Internal Logging (prefer Logback), Unit testing.
- Experience with microservices architecture and concepts such as Distributed/versioned configuration, Service registration, and discovery, Service-to-service calls Routing, Load balancing, Circuit Breakers, Distributed messaging
- Experience with docker
- Familiar with agile methodologies in development and management such as Scrum, XP,
DevOps, Kanban, Crystal and its tool like Jira
- Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency with ava mapping frameworks such as MapStruct, JMapper
- Proficiency with architectural patterns such as DDD, Clean or Hexagonal
- Good to have TDD, BDD experience
- Proficiency in ORM and DB OO design like Hibernate
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Hyper -wallets such as Stripe, PayPal, Alipay
- Experience in Java Web Application Servers such as Tomcat, OpenLiberty