● Find solutions to problems, develop new features, and make improvements to existing software.
● Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
● Troubleshoot software and fix bugs.
● Hands-on experience in Java back-end development and skills with Spring-boot, Hibernate, and other popular Java frameworks.
● Understanding of Design Patterns, Architectural Blueprints, UML, and Application Design.
● Familiar with Microservices Design.
● Experience with Docker.
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
● Experienced in Linux/Ubuntu system administration, and database optimization.
● Experienced in DevOps tasks and practices.
● Strong collaboration skills.
● Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
● Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team.
● Experience in the banking industry.
● Experience in leading a tech team.
● Age range: 25 to 35 years old.
● Gender preference: Male/Female.
● An end-of-service card is mandatory for men.