● Studying, gathering, reviewing, and updating issues related to activities and logistical requirements in the export of the relevant product and in the field of export activities and customers and export target markets.
● Receiving foreign orders and referred requests from export planning.
● Monitoring the logistical status of the product from loading and shipping to delivery to the export customer related to export logistics activities and providing relevant reports.
● Evaluating export logistics activities and processes, preparing relevant reports
● Providing and following required documents (including packing, invoice, certificate of origin and health certificate, etc.).
● Monitoring the product's expiry dates according to the time required for shipping and logistics activities.
● Coordinating and interacting with export production and planning.
● Analyzing data and records and reviewing the logistics processes of the product in order to suggest improving the processes and appropriate solutions for resolving the logistics complications.
● Providing solutions for export logistics issues and following up to implement the proposed solutions.
● Continuous interaction and participation and coordination with sales in destination countries.
● Interacting with production teams to improve or eliminate potential quantitative and qualitative product problems for exporting.
● Continuous interaction, participation, and coordination with sales in destination exporting countries.
● Implementing and monitoring the deployment of product logistics requirements for new exports.
● Pursuing, preparing, editing and presenting periodic reports of export logistics.
● Preparing instructions and executive procedures related to the job activities and responsibilities.
● Ensuring production and delivery of the product Participating and Coordinating with R&D changes and meeting the requirements of the new product in logistics and exports.
● Organizing the export logistics documents.
● Reviewing and monitoring the list of products with production or logistics discrepancies and pursuing it to resolve production or logistics discrepancies.
● Monitoring performance criteria to measure, compare or evaluate factors affecting logistics and sending orders.
● 2 years of experience in the export of dairy and food products.
● ISCED 6 = Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, or related fields.
● Advanced English language proficiency.
● Fluent in ICDL.
● Full familiarity with INCOTERMS.
● Foreign purchase and customs courses or foreign trade or export training degrees.