We are looking for some one with full mastery in Industrial Accounting
Responsibilities include but not limited to the followings:
- Proficient in Production and Commercial accounting
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including statements of operations, balance sheets and other supporting statements in accordance with accounting standards.
- Expertise and good knowledge on financial standards, Business law, tax laws and regulations (Direct tax/Value Added tax, Seasonal Reports)
- Dominance over Rahkaran system modules (Specially Cost of Good, Warehouse and Foreign Procurement)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Ability to execute, follow-up, and ensure attention to details.
- To be able to make timely decisions in a complex environment under pressure
- Patient, punctual, focused and self-confident.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) skills