- Conducting Performance Management within all Business units and ensuring the effective appraisal of all employees
- Motivating managers and staff associated with performance issues
- Preparing and keeping Job descriptions updated for all positions in business units
- Continuously suggesting improvement for HR processes and procedures
- Identifying and analyzing employees’ competency gaps
- Measuring and analyzing employee satisfaction
- Designing and developing initiatives to increase employee’s motivation
- Designing and implementing talent management process
- Conducting workforce planning for business units’ projects
- Master's degree in Management or MBA with focus on HR from credible universities
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an HR development position
- Fluent in English
- In depth knowledge of HR Development concepts
- Familiar with ERP systems
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching