- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create design by using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ experience with graphics design.
- Able to work in a very complex environment
- Education: B.A or M.A in a relevant field of study.
- Experience in e-commerce and the start-up environment would be a plus.
- Proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and have a self-structured way of working.
- Excellent English language skills complete your profile.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
IIG (Iran Internet Group)
Iran Internet Group (IIG) supports the most vibrant internet companies (Snapp, SnappFood, SnappBox, SnappTrip, Snapp Hitt, Bamilo and ZoodRoom) in the country. IIG's mission is to accelerate the growth and success of the internet economy throughout the country and enhance people's quality of life through Internet services.Our companies thrive on flat hierarchies and intensive knowledge transfer between experts of different disciplines and backgrounds. Our young and ambitious entrepreneurs drive innovation at IIG. If you also think ambitious and want to work in an innovative start-up environment do not miss the chance! We are looking for talented individuals with a strong entrepreneurial drive. Join us on an exciting journey in the core of business development and be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth and a unique learning culture. We are growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities for you to do the best work of your life!
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.