Applicant will provide ongoing structural and strati graphic analysis to allow the interpretation team to update their interpretations and geological understanding from the study area.
Key responsibilities for this job includes:
- Providing Base Case Geological Model (BCGM)
- Provide geological feedback on structural settings and evolution for interpretation
- Performing structural analysis to determine geological evolution
- 2D/3D restoration for validating interpretation
- Preparing appropriate technical reports, weekly report and presentation
- MSc. or PhD Degree in Geology. Structural geologist is preferable
- At least 4 years work experience Geology of Iran
- Expert in standard geological modeling software
- Proven forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and innovative solutions
- interested in team work
- fluent in English
- have experience in field operation and ability in living out of the city
Job location is in Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Moshtagh Tejarat Sanat
The company is one of the leading trading, investment and manufacturing companies in the field of technology and technology, which is currently developing its own technology projects.
The company's activities include trading in mineral resources, refueling, communications technology and agriculture.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.