We are looking for an android full stack developer for:
- Writing well designed, clean, testable and efficient code
- Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Continuously implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Minimum of 3 years professional Java development experience
- Have published at least two native Android app
- Fluent in Java programming language
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, android app life cycle, threads, alarm manager, notifications, android SDK components, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Skilled in Web Services and database
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with UX/UI designing, approaches and concepts
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
The P-Publication firm has been established to provide medical students with all of the resources they need over cyberspace. The mentioned resources include media files such as movies and podcasts, documentations like books, brochures and etc.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching