Jibimo is looking for a Senior Front-end Web Developer who has the passion to combine the art of design with the art of programming. In this role you will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications and you will translate our company and customers’ needs into functional and appealing interactive applications with great user experience. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you and the following activities will be included in your role:
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Design mobile-based and responsive features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Building interactive dashboards
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven work experience as a Front-end Web Developer
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Understanding of Laravel templating engine Blade
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
• Proficient understanding of client-side tools such as Bootstrap 4, UIKit, Foundation
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of source control tools, such as Git
• Good understanding of UI and UX design principles and processes
• Familiar with Agile methodologies especially Scrum
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Noavaran Rahbord Sepehr Paya (Jibimo)
At Jibimo, we’re working to build a social payment experience, that’s simple, fun and informative. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve quickly grown from an idea hatched by visionaries specializing in the field of Finance and Technology who wanted a better way to remove the “I Owe You”, to the go-to digital wallet that’s known and loved by many.
We have a clear vision of the trends occurring globally in the Fin-Tech industry. Jibimo is a bank disruptive financial technology software company with the aim of enabling the community with a fun, simple, secure and cheaper solution with the best customer service.
Jibimo is in its early days, with many goals and objectives to reach. We are forming the next generation of mobile wallets with a user-centered design to enhance the future of payments and would like to attract talented teammates who not only believe in our vision and want to be a part of this success story but also dream of a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding job.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.