Ostadkar is looking for a senior front-end developer. This experienced professional shall be part of our technical team and contribute directly to the development of our applications, products and services.
We hire for culture and believe that skills can be learned. Therefore, the most important requirement is to be a culture fit for our fast pace start-up:
· Have a strong passionate solving large and important problems of our society,
· Be extremely proactive in identifying issues and tackling challenges,
· Be super thirsty to learn and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
· Work hard, play hard. Don’t be satisfied with a 9 to 5 work culture.
· Minimum 3+ years professional experience in software development
Strong knowledge of React and React-native, with at least one application release in the Google Play and Apple App Store.
Strong familiarity with client/server integration (REST, WebSockets)
Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies
Strong familiarity (and preferably experience working) with SCRUM methodology
familiarity with Linux or Mac environment
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to and used by customers.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, across the entire software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience using Git
· Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team.
· Experience with the publishing process for both the Apple and Google app stores.
· Hands-on experience in multiple disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
· Great communication skills and experience communicating and collaborating with stakeholders, other technical teams, and senior management.
· Experience collaborating with designers on vision execution
Familiarity with Test Driven Development (Jest, Enzyme)
· An eye for design and UX
You should be able to
Identify needs and problems and proactively drive to solutions
Work collaboratively with a variety of individuals and teams including design
Write great documentation and find your answers in old documentation
Foster a culture of exploration and growth in the team