The owner of the position is responsible from A to Z for foreign procurement under the direct supervision of the head of the supply chain.
● Carry out the import process after order confirmation by the supply chain manager from the order registration stage to the completion of clearance and sending the cargo to the factory warehouse.
● Search for potential and capable Local suppliers, and Track the status of requisition, contract, and orders.
● Prepare the suppliers' reports in a timely manner.
● Update the management and delivery the reports in a timely manner.
● Company location: Elahieh - Tehran.
● Reporting to the head of the supply chain.
● Probation period: 1 Month (might be extended).
● Working days: Saturday to Thursday.
● Internal mission: Yes.
● Foreign travel: No.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Supply Chain Management, or other related fields.
● Strong knowledge of Import procedure from A to Z.
● Multi-tasking is a must, and detail-oriention is the second.
● Intelligent, insightful person with high personal motivation and a sense of urgency.
● Strong ability to work in a HIGH-PRESSURE environment.
● Teamwork attitude.
● Strong knowledge of foreign purchases and imports.
● Intermediate knowledge of local purchases.
● Fully capable of handling contract and commercial processes.
● Strong knowledge of the planning process and acting on a timely target.
● Strong communication skills.
● Proficient in all Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.