In this position you will be responsible for driving a high-quality standard finance processes across affiliate. Responsible for delivering requested ad hoc analysis to management for decision making and steering tools towards reaching our financial targets.
• Support development and update of financial processes and procedures in affiliate
• Drive the Financial Planning Cycle in NN Pars, and balanced Score card reporting process
throughout the year by monthly data collection and submission to APAC for reporting
• Ensure high quality and timely reporting of Monthly including Monthly Management Report
(MMR), Mid-month sales update, Internal Monthly Management report (IMMR)
• Ensure high quality and timely reporting of Quarterly including Brand P&L, IRR, Risk Report and
• Drive coordination and communication of RE1 & RE3, RE2, PDI processes ensuring high quality
and timely submission to APAC
• Ensure high quality and timely analysis is provided to affiliate management in order to facilitate
sound decision making
• Compliance with Novo Nordisk principles and internal legal laws and to defend company
interests. Nevertheless, as a requirement of the business ethics; to defend the confidentiality of
• 2-4 weeks of the year can be required to be performed abroad
• A university degree in finance or similar fields
• 4+ years of progressive financial reporting, financial planning and overall financial process
within a major company or within affiliate
• Strong financial knowledge, including Accounting, Controlling, Financial Planning, Tax, Treasury,
• Strong knowledge of financial systems, preferably SAP
• Strong knowledge of business ethics rules and regulation
• Strategic thinker, team player and solid communicator
• Advanced level of English both written and spoken
orking at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Due to high volume of application being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.