For the technical department and management of our site, we are looking for a senior engineer. Experience and familiarity with construction projects on roads and highways.
- Supervising the quality of the performance.
- Guiding the project team
- Measurement of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
-Supervision of construction site activities and Site visit reporting
- Knowing PMBOK standards
- Planning and monitoring all running activity at the same time.
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning, and control of the project
- Providing necessary advice and reports to the top management
-Familiarity with structural and geotechnical studies
Special Skills/ Knowledge:
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with control project applications (MSP, Primavera)
- Proficient in computer civil applications (AutoCAD)
-Preferably previous cooperation with the company CDTIC
- Ability to work outside of Tehran
- Ability to prepare management reports
- Ability to apply comments to individuals
- Stress tolerance
- Eager to achieve challenging targets
- Effective negotiation skills
- Multi-task capability
- Leadership capability
- Capability to communicate well
- Interested in delegation and team working.
- Problem-solving capability.
University qualifications: Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil engineering
Previous experience: At least 10 years of experience in total and 5 years of experience in team management
Ideal Age Range: 35-45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
RBC was established in 1994. It has been as a constant & regular member of Technical society & has made considerable efforts to fulfill construction transportation plans especially in the fields of railway construction.
RBC has concluded more than 45 contracts during the 16 years of working. The activities included presenting technical & engineering services in the fields of infrastructure, super structure, fleet & operation, signaling & telecommunication, supervision, economical & technical feasibility studies of transportation projects (rail, road & port) Having a rich technical archive of reports, recognition maps, basic surveys & reports, executive plans of studied projects are some of the existing sources in RBC. In addition to the above mentioned factors, RBC can provide the Iranian & International projects with more than 730 volumes of technical books & magazine in a variety of fields especially railway construction. These projects can also benefit from different components of railway construction such as route design, operation & fleet in both English & Persian languages.
There is also a possibility of enjoying the experience & capacity raised from 16 years intensive activities.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.