Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Designing employee experience frameworks and strategy considering all employee life cycle
-Designing approaches to communications which provide an employee voice
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organization in order to drive physical and mental well-being, acting as HR representative in periodic health check and HSE issues
- Assessing the impact that people practices and policies have on the employee experience.
- Partner with colleagues and leaders to create, communicate, and implement programs and initiatives aligned to business strategy in the areas of employee value proposition, employer brand, recruitment, total rewards, performance management, recognition, engagement, career development, diversity, and employee relations.
- Actively participate in Dana Energy recognition programs, providing infrastructures and promoting participation.
- Manage all HR surveys, from early steps of designing till getting maximum participation and extracting the result.
- Execute all exit protocols like exit survey and interviews.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues on a regular basis.
- Manage all HR related Internal Communication (Idea Generation, Content providing and designing coordination)
- Plan, execute and participate in all company events and Coordinate employee celebrations including anniversaries, birthdays & promotions consistently for all employees
- Assist with onboarding of internal employees by ordering all equipment, setting up desk and coordinating first day schedules
- BA/ MA in Industrial Engineering, Management, MBA and other related fields
- 5+ years of forward-thinking HR experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiar with Employee Experience best practices
- Ability to search through web and other resources
- Familiar with HR processes and best practices
- Good Knowledge of practical industrial psychology for service companies
- Ability to truly listen, be compassionate, take action and follow through
- Ability to play with and analyze data that can tell a powerful story
- Must have Workday hands-on data entries & reporting experience
- Familiarity with incident, problem, and change management methods
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Farsi
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams, business and vendor partners
- Efficient with ICDL
- Strategic decision making
- Good judgment
- Managing conflicts
- Positive can-do type of attitude
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Passion to learn
Preferred Gender: Female
Ability to attend domestic and international missions