Great companies are made by excellent teams. We are looking for a new teammate as a Senior Data Analyst with practical, hands-on experience in BI analysis using SQL queries and statistical analysis.
● Responsible for designing and developing moderately complex reporting solutions.
● Working closely with all the teams of the business from the managing board to the customer service team.
● Exposure to all areas and levels of the business and cooperating with teams.
● Performing a variety of analytics (based on related KPIs) to drive decision-making and accelerate profitable growth.
● Working on defining requirements, designing, develop and deploying high-quality reporting solutions.
● Experience with relational SQL databases and related tools (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS).
● Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI.
● Familiarity with FMCG, retail, or e-commerce businesses and related KPIs.
● Exposure to building enterprise solutions in Grafana, or other modern data visualization tools.
● Having a good understanding of data analysis and statistics.
● 3 years of related experience.
● Ability to work effectively under pressure.
● Analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work with details.
● Team collaboration skills.
● Ability to learn, adapt, and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to communicate in technical terms.
What can we offer?
● Semi-remote (hybrid) working option.
● Growing team.
● Learning opportunity in a growing team and business.
● Exposure to different aspects of a business.