The senior cost accountant position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of:
- Process constraints
- Target costing projects
- Margin analysis
- Tracing costs back to underlying activities
The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Data Collection
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
- Report on margins by product and division
- Report on periodic variances and their causes
- Focusing in particular on spending variances
- Analyze capital budgeting requests
- Perform cost accumulation tasks
- Minimum 5 years of accounting/finance experience, or Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial engineering.
- Minimum BSc degree in accounting or Finance.
- Familiar with Namad Iran (All Modules)
- Cash Flow, Managerial reports, VAT and seasonal reports preparation Skills
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Helpful to have experience manipulating large databases.
- The senior cost accountant generally works in an office and plant environment and expected to be highly familiar with all production operations, and to regularly visit all significant company operations.
- Team working.