- Perform and coordinate all foreign commercial activities and affairs such as corresponding, negotiating and preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, commercial registration procedures, custom affairs.
- Prepare, handle, and archive all necessary documentation from Performa Invoice to shipping documents, customs affairs and commercial registration procedures.
- Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs and Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health matters
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Handle recording of orders and relevant archiving.
- Coordinating daily activities
- Monitoring and handling all banking process for TT, LC and all procedures of money transferring.
- Sending report to Direct Supervisor
- Minimum bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement/commercial field - foreign trade, (Experience in pharmaceutical field would be a priority).
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence (including getting the related ministry license registration and banking and non-banking methods of money transferring, insurance ,and customs related issues).
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Internet, Word, Excel)
- Able to work under pressure and manage work through prioritizing
- Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks.
- Self-organized, and motivated.
- Being proactive and flexible
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Being able to meet strict deadlines and resourceful to quickly resolve the issues.
- Having high attention to details.
- Exceptional organization, coordination, and follow-up skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching