- Objective of the role: Development of back end or front end.
- Available Positions: 4
- Familiarity with build and deployment tools - Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, OpsCode Chef, Ansible, Docker, Zookeeper
- Participants of programming contests and candidates showing a meaningful personal projects related to software development will be highly regarded
List of responsibilities:
(1) Development of C++ Libraries in Linux and Windows
(2) Work with C++ libraries such as Boost, Poco, Apache Thrift
(3) Development of GUI applications using Qt and JUCE
(4) Integration with other systems with the use of Thrift and GRPC.
(5) Unit testing
Working hours: Saturday to Thursday.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor in Software Engineering, Bachelor in Information Technology.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years experience.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Great C++ coding skills (especially modern C++) and willingness to use new technologies (e.g. C++ '17)
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented and Design Patterns
- Multi-threaded programming
-Ideal Age: 20-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Amer Andish Hooshmand
At Amerandish, we endeavor building high-quality sophisticated AI based products and services. In less than one year, since our foundation in 2017, we have built an automatic speech recognition service that will be used as a basis for a subclass of our products. This is achieved with the help of our young and brilliant team. We continue to look for enthusiastic and talented engineers to help us building better products and services.
Besides artificial intelligence and machine learning we also have interests to work on technologies that will change the way we live tomorrow, such as blockchain.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching