● Engage with different layers of employees to understand the business needs and requirements.
● Prepare, implement, supervise and improve organization procedures, SOPs and guidelines.
● Identify, evaluate and document business processes and system requirements.
● Analyze gaps in business processes and provide solutions and document interfaces between new and legacy systems.
● Ensure using the capabilities of business applications and integrity of the processes and liaise with users to track additional requirements and features.
● Manage the relationship with suppliers and ensure the delivery of projects in good quality and agreed timeline.
● Manage business application projects and processes to be delivered and implemented on time and in full.
● Support users on the implemented business application, change requests, and enhancements
● Manage the IT portfolio of projects and provide visibility to stakeholders on the progress of tasks and projects.
● Analyze the reporting requirements of the functions and alignment with the related team on the delivery.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s in IT, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields.
● 2 to 4 years of related experience (software analysis background is a plus).
● Experience in ERP and system implementation or support.
● Experience in any of these areas is an advantage: sales and after-sales services, logistics and distribution, corporate internal processes and approval workflows, production, and planning.
● Strong business analysis and creative thinking together with high credibility when operating outside the IT function.
● Expertise in applying business and data analysis techniques, having a practical understanding of systems development methodology.
● Understanding of integrated business processes and the functional interdependencies involved.
● Highly mature with strong interpersonal skills.
● Excellent team working skills.
● Good English communication skills.