Carry out, Monitor, Control of Budget, Cost and contractual aspects of the Petroleum Operations in line with the DANA ENERGY- EP’s contracts/agreements Projects and and related Budget (LOP) and Annual Work Program & Budget as carried out by DANA ENERGY- EP, its Affiliates and/or its Partner(s).
Job Missions and activities:
The job holder is involved for all the Budget, Cost and Audit task related to DANA ENERGY- EP ‘s Projects:
• Write and Implement all necessary Cost & Budget Control procedures & Work Instructions in line with EP Finance Mission and duties.
• Prepare and participate to budget sessions with Internal departments, Clients, Partners.
• Perform all required Cost & Budget Control tasks in ERP
• Implement the Cost Centers, Work Breakdown Structure & specific re-allocations rules (analytical accounting) in order to capture the complete costs of different assets.
• Coordinates activities in close cooperation with both Finance and Project teams
• keep Directors informed regarding ongoing project status
• Carry out, Monitor, control and reports of all Cost activities required for the Project Petroleum Costs, expenses and expenditures and the conformity of the operating and accounting records with the related Budget (LOP), Annual Work Program and Budget through IPC contract and related JOA, JMC, Sub-committees.
• Monitoring and implementation of Budget, Cost aspects of JMC resolutions and recommendations of the involved Subcommittees within the JV.
• Maintain a follow-up of the rights (entitlements) and future sales cash flow (CFF) of IPC contract.
• updating budget and reporting activities
• Assisting the Audit task force on financial issues
• Assisting the internal controls task
• Follow up with Tax and SSO Authorities in Coordinating with Finance Department.
- The job holder shall ensure that all activities he responsible for, or involved in, are performed with the highest level of consideration to Project Quality Policy and company management system
- He is directly responsible for highlighting any deviation to the Project Management Policy in order to ensure that Project is achieved in full compliance to DANA ENERGY-Project Management System
- Ensures efficient coordination and constructive relationships with NIOC Group
- Ensures efficient coordination and constructive relationships with JV Partners related to EP Projects
- Ability of Supervising the activity of Sub-Ordinator’s.
- To ensure proper application of Company procedures.
- To ensure the respect of all reporting and budget deadlines.
- To ensure the accuracy and reliability of all issued reports and analysis.
- To ensure compliance with the compliance program.
- To guarantee the accuracy and reliability of all the documents
- Master degree on Business Management and/or Finance Management and full understanding of Cost Management related to service contracts , Development Operation
- At least 5 Years on EP- Cost / Budgeting and/or Business Managements
- Good Experience in EP Project – Finance and Control activities
- Good Experience of large-scale project and a proven capability to ensure teamwork
- Good experience in the Contractual terms, Financial and Controlling aspects concerned to IPC contract.
Specific Skills / Know-How:
- Good knowledge of Information Systems and flexible and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Iranian financial and Tax rules