A web developer who is experienced with back-end technologies and general programming techniques and is also willing to learn and advance.
We have a couple of great scrum teams that we want to expand. Our workplace is both friendly and professional, and we constantly look for people who long to work in such a place and with such a team.
• 4+ years of experience as a back-end developer or similar
• Comfortable with version control systems, such as Git or TFS
• Proficient in RDBMSs, such as MySQL or MSSql
• Familiar with agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
• Working experience with backend languages and their MVC frameworks
• Familiar with unit and integration testing, TDD, refactoring
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented principles and patters
• Willing to learn and adapt to a changing work environment
• Comfortable with English, especially in reading and writing
• Strong team and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, with focus on maintainability and testability
• Self-driven, with the ability to take initiative and motivate others
• Event-driven architecture, event sourcing and CQRS
• Domain-driven design
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Raya Dyar System (RDSysCo)
RDSysCo started in 2016 as a software producer. Its domain is design, implementation and execution of ERP applications in the energy industry.
These applications are designed for effective management, performance gain and improvements in enterprise processes, including but not limited to human resources, safety, accounting and project management.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.