Jibimo is seeking a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating high quality products is essential. This role involves the following activities:
• Design and build advanced applications based on the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers and key individuals across the company to provide the most empowering user experience possible
• Implement complex new features and functionality, as well as entire applications end-to-end
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
• At least 3 years of working experience in Android development
• Have published at least five original Android apps
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and OOP principles
• Mindset of Test Driven Development
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Have experience with network third-party libraries and REST APIs
• Experience working with push notifications and third-party services such as OneSignal, Firebase, ...
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and ability to create customized UI components
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Strong knowledge and experience in architecture patterns such as MVVM and MVP
• Familiar with RxJava, Dagger 2, Butterknife
• Familiar with Android NDK
• Experience working with source and version control solutions such as Git
• Familiar with Agile methodologies especially Scrum
• Prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Noavaran Rahbord Sepehr Paya (Jibimo)
At Jibimo, we’re working to build a social payment experience, that’s simple, fun and informative. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve quickly grown from an idea hatched by visionaries specializing in the field of Finance and Technology who wanted a better way to remove the “I Owe You”, to the go-to digital wallet that’s known and loved by many.
We have a clear vision of the trends occurring globally in the Fin-Tech industry. Jibimo is a bank disruptive financial technology software company with the aim of enabling the community with a fun, simple, secure and cheaper solution with the best customer service.
Jibimo is in its early days, with many goals and objectives to reach. We are forming the next generation of mobile wallets with a user-centered design to enhance the future of payments and would like to attract talented teammates who not only believe in our vision and want to be a part of this success story but also dream of a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding job.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.