• Coordinates and prepare all internal and external communications, contracts for team and consultants, materials and documents
• Acts as contact person for members and guests and supports them with regular requests
• Organizes the daily logistics administrative tasks in the office
• Being in charge of the internal archiving system both digital and physical
• Coming up with creative ideas for better management of the space
• Coordinate logistical and communicational arrangements for workshops and events
• Coordinates the Meeting Room bookings
• Following up with the financial team regarding payments for consultants and etc.
• Booking flights and reserving hotel (If needed)
• Set up Meetings for directing manager
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Wonderful internal and external communication skills
• Excellent in written and oral communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Farsi
• Detailed oriented and self-organized
• An active person, multi-tasker and able to work independently
• Interested in startups and entrepreneurship
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
We invest in entrepreneurs. Sarava provides early, mid, and growth stage funding to the best entrepreneurs of Iran. And supports their startups with world-class mentorship and local services in marketing design, recruiting, financial, legal, and more. We help you find solutions for the obstacles you will face on your journey to success. Leveraging comprehensive services offered by Sarava you may focus on your core business where you thrive.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.