● Controlling accounts and reporting.
● Responsible for daily financial and accounting operations.
● Preparing TAX reports and value-added tax seasonal reports.
● Preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payments, observing other tax requirements.
● Providing financial reports to the Finance Manager.
● Coordinating the monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
● Assisting in year-end closing processes.
● Controlling and booking all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements, and petty cash.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● good knowledge of "Tax Laws and SSO".
● Strong knowledge in Excel
● good knowledge of "Value Added Tax", "Seasonal Affairs" and, tax returns.
● Proficient in working with financial software.
●Good communication skills as a team member.
● Focused and precise on the given tasks.