- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions.
- Resolving discrepancies.
- Managing entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing and recording assets, liability, revenue, and expenses.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoiding legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Advising on the improvement of the financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
Preparing consolidated financial statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 4 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations including tax, insurance, etc.
- Proficiency in preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills as a team member and team.
- Being focused and precise on the given tasks.