- To ensure that documents are registered in the system on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation with vendors and cash accounts
- To handle daily finance activities
- To assist chief accountant in any other finance related issues.
- Controlling Petty Cash
- Controlling Sales and Purchase Invoices
- Preparing and analyzing reports from financial system.
- Registering all payments and deposits daily.
- Identify and implement accounting process and system improvements.
- Handle monthly salary calculation and payments.
- Preparing periodic management reports.
- Submit monthly VAT reports to legal authorities
- Master or minimum bachelor university degree in accounting
- Having at least 3 years of related experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Familiar with MS-Office: esp. excel and word
- Good knowledge of accounting software.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Being accurate
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Ability to work in extra working hours