Book entry, financial transactions, according to accounting standards
- Prepare reconciliation with major customers and suppliers.
- Preparation and posting of payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and statutory reporting.
- Preparation/review of monthly billings.
- Preparation and completion of weekly bank reconciliations and cash flow reporting.
- Month end and Year end account reconciliations
-Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information of Trade including Sale and Purchase process.
-Controlling Income, cash flow, Payments & expenditure of Trade
-Preparing financial reports related to supply budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, Invoices etc.,
-Monitoring the day-to-day Trade financial operations within the Procurement & Financial Department for proper invoicing, and other transactions
-Expediting cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions including TT& LC
-Maintain banking relationships and Proper Trade money transfer
-Arrange for Payment to vendors and coordination with Treasury
-Arrange for Receive Bound Guarantees from vendors
-Coordinating with Management Team and other expediting colleagues to follow all Trade financial trends
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- BA/BS degree or Plus in Accountancy or Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Management,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance Department
- In-depth understanding of International Trade & Finance requirements with extensive knowledge in focusing on global Supply and relevant activities
- In-depth understanding of contracts in terms of financial
- Knowledge of Sales and Purchase Invoicing and expediting, Codes and Standards.
- Understand cash flow analysis
- Ability to follow procedures and workflows in the execution of Trade
- Ability to effectively present Trade Financial information
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial business awareness
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities important
- Finance experience of abroad Trade in relevant Projects
- Proficient knowledge about foreign exchange& currency transfer and practices
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills both in Farsi and English
- Understanding Trade cash flow analysis
- Experience with MS Office products and Adobe PDF Pro
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A leading and active company in Oil & Gas trading
A reliable , leading and active company in Oil & Gas trading which is targeting all related industries such as oil , gas, petrochemical , power plant and many more.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching