Senior Accountant in Macopharma Fardavar is responsible for:
• Accounting and book keeping along with GL and CC monitoring and categorization to make sure all the capturing are compliance with accounting standards + support to Set up accounting software in Macopharma Fardavar
• Tax and SSO Topics and regulations and official communications and relevant meeting
• Fixed asset and depreciation table
• Treasury and payment and controlling bank & petty cash along with relevant reconciliation
• Implementing Internal Control
• Reconciliation with main supplier and customer
• External Reporting: Statutory books, Financial statements, Tax return, seasonal report (VAT report, selling and purchasing report)
• Invoices (soon) of the company
• Monthly closing support
- Education: bachelor or MS of accounting
- Experience: minimum 6 to 8 years
- Knowing MS Office (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Have good knowledge of English language (Reading, Writing)
- Expert Knowledge of Iranian Accounting Standard (IR GAAP)
- Good team playing skills and positive work ethic
Based in Karaj
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Macopharmafardavar is one of the most authentic developed Joint Venture companies with updated modern technology at pharmaceutical and medical standards in producing blood bags products under Iranian and French management. Registered in 2016, the construction project has been done by the technical know-how of Iranian and French specialists and it is working under Iranian and French management which is a pioneer in this Field.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.