About the Senior Accountant position
We are looking for a skilled Senior Accountant who will supervise general accounting operations and control our financial transactions. Your responsibilities will also include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, preparing month-end close procedures and ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all company's accounting tasks.
We expect you to possess both excellent analytical skills and an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles to efficiently analyze financial reports and forecasts. You should also have experience in managing accountants and junior analysts.
Senior Accountant responsibilities are:
• Review and manage accounts payable and receivable
• Review and analyze financial data and create reports on financial status based on the analysis results
• Create timely and accurate accounting reports and present them to company's executives and senior management
• Develop recommendations to optimize company's accounting systems and procedures and detect inaccuracies
• Support and consult company's personnel on accounting control procedures
• Supervise accounting assistants and bookkeepers, plan their work and assign tasks
• Take part in forecasting and financial standards setting processes
• Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes
• Organize financial statements and budget preparation, accurately and timely
• Support and oversee tax audits (both internal and external) and tax returns
• Support business processes and accounting policies and prepare corresponding documentation
• Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP/IFRS requirements
• Work together with financial and accounting managers to optimize financial operations
• 5+ years' experience of working on a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, Chief or Senior Accountant
• Profound experience with typical accounting procedures
• Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & IFRS
• Good practical experience with accounting software packages
• Good knowledge of financial accounting statements and business trends
• Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant fields
• A certification such as ACCA,CIMA or CPA will be a bonus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Bamilo Marketplace is a platform allowing a wide range of retailers, wholesalers and distributors to sell online. Every seller manages its assortment, inventories and product information whilst Bamilo ensures logistics, marketing and order processing.
Bamilo team is highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious. We are working to revolutionize online shopping experience in Iran. We strive for excellence by having the most talented and dedicated employees. Our passion, service mindset and knowledge attract customers and suppliers to work us. We have an engaging working environment where employees can be creative and bring ideas to the management in order to develop our business.
With an expanding portfolio of products in various categories like electronics, fashion, home appliances, toys, books, games and media, we are constantly in search of fresh talents to strengthen our team. So if you want to experience a challenging and dynamic environment, unlimited personal growth opportunities and cutting-edge technology then all you need to do is to apply!
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.