- Managing official, personnel, and hiring
- Providing Tax, labor, and VAt statements in written and electronic format.
- Providing a seasonal financial statement.
- Providing Social Insurance and Tax List.
- Auditing and financial consulting.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling - -transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- B.Sc. or above in accounting or related field.
- 5 years of experience or more.
- Professional Knowledge of English.
- skilled in and deep comprehension of laws and regulations related to Iranian Social Insurance, Direct - Tax, VAT, labor, and commerce, SEO (Securities and Exchange Organization) in addition to other related rules and regulations.
-Skilled in Accounting Software.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Software suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Skilled in use of MS Excel for accounting purposes.
Do you have experience in managing accounts related to contractors?
Do you have any experience with Tax laws and regulations?
Do you have 5 years or more experience?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
CIRI (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd is China’s leading international company active in financing and developing renewable power plant construction. CIRI is positioned as a chief member in operating solar and wind power plant all over the world. We serve with thoughtful advice and effective solutions. Founded and based in Beijing, capital city of China, we operate across more than 10 countries around the world. We cooperate with top 5 Chinese companies active in renewable energies and we try to make a better future for our country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.