• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Monitors loans, accounts payable, and receivables to ensure that payments are up to date. Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to University accounting procedures.
• Capable of working with accounting software and system established for accounting and financial operations.
• Reparation of monthly payroll, computation of salary tax and social security contribution. Timely submission of lists to tax office and SSO. Timely payment of salary tax and social insurance.
• Preparation of weekly/monthly financial reports to be submitted to Supervisors and Head Office in accordance with established formats.
• Familiar with budgetary controls, able to identify cost mitigation opportunities with focus on budgeted expenditure.
• Ensure sufficient internal controls are in place in particular for approval and authorization of bills and other documents
• At least bachelors in Finance, Accounting from an accredited university
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of English
• Able to deal with complexity
• Leadership capability
• Problem solving
• Good command of MS. Office especially in Excel
• Good Knowledge of accounting software
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.