A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas Tehran
Posted a year ago
• Booking all journal entries related to procurements and services in foreign currencies.
• Calculate and analyze the cost of each order in IRR and control commercial documents for settlement.
• Preparing and update Order Report on a transaction basis to ensure all invoices and payments via LCs are recorded appropriately.
• Control and release RPG, GPG and LGs.
• Assist in testing / validating inventory transactions for ERP upgrade.
• Assist with year-end and interim financial audit and preparing related FS notes.
• Reconciliation of suppliers’ balances.
• Reconciliation of intercompany balances.
• Provide a high level of accounting service with project and commercial departments.
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility, including preparation of audit schedules and supporting documents.
• Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting, analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
• Support financial reporting team as necessary
• BA or MA in Accounting / Finance (graduated from well-known state universities preferred)
• At least 4 years of accounting experience in Foreign Procurements
• Strong knowledge and application of local Accounting Standards and Multi Currency Accounting
• Ability to execute, follow-up, and ensure attention to detail
• Familiarity with process of Letter of Credit and Multi Currency Payments.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Deep knowledge of accounting software (Hamkaran System)
• A team player, adept at building relationships across the organization
• Fluent in English (reading and writing)
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Strong problem solving, analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Proficiency with MS-Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) is required